The AlphaConnect Classic is a compact but also cost-effective telephone exchange system. The analog two-wire system makes it easy to connect the AlphaConnect to any existing cable network.
This telephone exchange, which comes standard with no fewer than 24 internal and 2 analog trunk lines, connects via the vast majority of satellite terminals for a telephone connection to the land. Because almost every type of analog DTMF telephone works on the AlphaConnect, it is, therefore, effortless to integrate this exchange into existing and, of course, also new ship installations. Although the control panel interface is analog, the internal system is fully digital and equipped with the latest technology, such as a 64-bit quad-core ARM processor fitted with a Linux operating system. The system is easily configured via Ethernet or USB using a Windows-based configuration tool.
The AlphaConnect Classic consists of a robust cabinet designed for the industrial environment onboard ships, both physically and electrically. The system is type-approved by DNV-GL and conforms to the IEC60945 standard for marine electronic communications equipment, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
- 24 extensions (extendable to 144)
- 2 trunk lines for satellite terminals (more trunk lines can be added)
- 2 Audio out for PA
- Alarm relay output for bridge alarm systems
- All cable terminations inside
- Powered by 2 x 24V (main and battery)
- Power consumption 6W (24 lines system)
- 0 - 55 dgs operating
- Type approved by DNV-GL
- Conforming to IACS E10 and EN60945
- All common features of telephone systems like: Call transfer, wake-up, caller ID and number display, priority call, group calls, time distribution etc.
- Windows based configuration of number plan
- LxBxH 372x179x505mm